The Reality Blog Award
Thanks to tazeinmirzasaad of The Transcending Borders Blog (http://transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/reality-blog-award/) for nominating me for the Real Energizing Amazing Lovely Inspiring Yippee (REALITY) Blog Award, one of those Internet meme awards so common to the blogosphere that always bring a warm glow to our hearts when we recieve them.
For this award, I have to answer 5 questions. Here are the answers I made up:
1. If you could change something, what would you change? I think I would create peace in the Middle East, especially in terms of Israel and her relationships with her neighbors. Of course, this would be the top of a very big list; there’s a lot in this world that I would like to change that I shouldn’t need a genie for (*cough* gun problems *cough*).
2. If you could repeat an age what age would that be? I don’t think like that; I begrudgingly accept my mistakes and move on. That’s just how it is with me. If you dwell on the mistakes of the past, you can’t expect to move forward, can you?
3. What is something that scares you? Oh, you know I can’t reveal that? I’m a horror writer; we’re not supposed to be afraid of anything.
4. What is one dream you have not completed and do you think you will complete it? I want to be a successful author, and with God’s Grace, I’ll achieve that dream. Just got to keep writing, one word at a time.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I’d be a sorcerer with the power to stop evil in the world. But unfortunately, I didn’t get a letter to the equivalent of Hogwarts is in America, so I’ll need either a genie or a wizard to give me his book of spells right as he dies in my arms. Anyone got a genie they don’t need? I think the second one has to happen by chance for it to work.
And now for the 3 bloggers I’d like to nominate for this award:
1. Caitlin Kelly of Broadside Blog.
2. Pat Bertram of Bertram’s Blog
3. Cristian Mihai of Cristian Mihai.net
Thanks for the awards, and congratulations to the nominees. You are all my inspiration to keep writing.